Thursday 11 February 2016

Becca opens up on relationship with Bisa Kdei

Afro-Pop musician, Becca, has opened up on her
relationship with highlife sensation, Bisa Kdei.
In an interview on eTV’s The Late Nite Celebrity
Show with Eddy Blay, Becca denied being in a
relationship with Kdei.
When asked whether the two were dating, she
“No; not at all”
“Even I want to know if we are dating or not
because I have said it a million times to people
that we are not. Everyone thinks we are dating
but we are not. Bisa and I are friends and that’s
what it’s going to be.
Becca also denied being involved intimately with
Kdei, stressing that they were just friends.
“What I do is this, I’m the sort of person who
never says never to anything because you never
know, things happen and you ask yourself ‘did
this just happen? For now, I can assure you
nothing is happening. We are friends and I want
people to believe that. If anything happens, I
promise I will come back on The Late Nite
Celebrity Show and tell you everything. But so far
nothing has happened,” she added.

0 comments: